2010 - WIP
Online Art Portfolio
Client end Certified Financial Protection Group Website written in PHP, MySQL backend.
Shipping calculator tool.
Shipping calcualtor written in about 8 hours.
- Required shipping calculations for lbs/cu.ft.
- Printing capabilities.
- Branded to company.
The 8 hour project saved thousands of dollars in the long run from installing Microsoft Office on all machines that required this calculator.
For reformatting Salesforce exports for importing into other systems.
A relatively tiny project for importing/exporting data, written in a few hours.
Salesforce uses CSV files for exporting data, and will perserve line feeds, however typical parsing of a CSV does not support line feeds. However OLEDB will allow you to effortlessly import a CSV with line feeds, drop them in a SQL database, do required data manipulation and joins, process it into data tables, and rexport into XML format.
Programmer - PHP Website
Checks the stauts of all X-Lite phones on the network via their recording status.
Packet8 (VOIP Provider) provided no tools for tracking call times, call statuses or anything that would be accessible to the entire sales staff, so a custom written leaderboard was coded up using the recoreded calls the X-Lite phones were recording.
- Load all recording file data into memory (size, type, owner).
- Calculate recording time based on bytes/second of file (.wav/.mp3 rates).
- Allow looking up archives of recordings and pull call data from previous days.
Programmer - C# Desktop Application Service
Automatically checks Callsource for missed calls and notifys management.
Call Source had no notifications for missed clls, so a C# application was written that would check Call Source's online call log and determine if a call was picked up by someone in the sales department or missed, and if missed would notify management via e-mail.
Programmer - PHP Website + C# Desktop Application Service
Customizations to the open source CRM, SugarCRM
SugarCRM is an open source free CRM available for download. It replaced a commerical CRM that wasn't actually built for the client's business in mind.
The "Hope Tool" is a back end tool for sales and processing written by Certified Financial Protection Group, the integration allowed users in sales to submit all the data to another server for processing, which reduced the time it took to complete the sales process by removing duplicate data entry. It was orignally written as a C# service, but ported over to be pure PHP.
- Lead source tracking
- Lead statistics reporting
- Campaign tracking
- Web to lead integration
- E-Mail users for appointment notifications
- Hope Tool Integration
- Weighted Queue System
- Multiple Queue Management
New site for Western Debt Solutions.
Programmer, debugger, technical support. - LUA
An addon for the popular MMO World of Warcraft
Upgraded the out of date addon, improving speed, flexibility, features, stability, and code base size.
- Accumulated over 12,000 downloads
- Code base cut to down to a third the size, reducing download time and memory footprint
- Poorly written algorithms rewritten to be more CPU/Memory friendly
- New flexible database format for quesitons
- New scoreboard features
Programmer, debugger. - C++ Desktop Application in DirectX
C++ video game using DirectX, DirectSound, and DirectInput.
A project for CSIS computer course, Introduction to DirectX videogame programming, I'm not so much a videogame programmer, but this shows I've taken some formal training and understand concepts with proper OOP and scene management classes in C++.
A 2-3 week project in an introductory course.
- Made use of Direct3D, DirectInput, and DirectSound.
- Features included direct soundbuffer reading to let background music affect the playing field.
- All objects fully managed by scene management class.
Programmer - PHP Website
- Paypal integration.
- Built from discontinued WSCMS system before project was scrapped.
Programmer, project manager, web design. - PHP Web Framework
Fully deployable content management system. Discontinued in 2007.
The WSCMS system was a fully flexible content management system designed around the idea that every page is a plugin. The core came with no actual website creation functionality on it's own, it would just manage requests, installs, administration actions, logging, and template processing. Website creation was entirely left up to plugins, making it extremely easy to develop, deploy, install, and work with completely different types of websites.
One website was deployed on the WSCMS (911 Surveillance), before the project was discontinued due to it's extremely large code scope, and having to compete with the many other CMS systems on the market. It has since then been compacted in scope and function into an in-house website development framework.
- Written in PHP.
- MySQL Database.
- OOP system designed to easily integrate new plugins.
- Streamlined PHP templating system for optimum efficiency.
Programmer, maintainence, training. - VB 6.0 ported to ASP Legacy
A MySQL backend database system with an ASP frontend for keeping track of the operations of a Wellness Center.
The Wellness Center Database application was written in response to the issue of keeping track of upwards of 2,000 people being registered to use the on campus Wellness Center of Guajome Park Academy.
The original plan was to use a paper based system, however this would have been completely impractical for keeping track of member information, checking if member's paid their dues, and had no backup if paperwork was lost.
- Access Database then ported to MySQL database
- Stored information on memebers and employees
- Kept track of time clock reports for employees for payroll purposes
- Kept track of member visists
- Provided numerous reports for Wellness Center operation